We have put a number of measures in place to ensure your safety when visiting BELEXPO:
- Visits in small groups of 25 people maximum and subject to prior reservation via our website.
- One-way system around the exhibition.
- Visitors admitted every 40 minutes. This ensures sufficient distance between each bubble, which is why we would like to draw your attention to the importance of keeping to the timetable. Feel free to arrive a little early. Please note that if you arrive more than 15 minutes early, there is a pleasant green area just next to the building.
- Wearing a mask is obligatory for all visitors from 12 years old, and recommended for children. Hand sanitizer is available.
- The exhibition’s interactive displays and bracelets disinfected several times a day.
- Disinfection of the rest areas and headphones between each bubble.
- Some devices may be out of order to avoid contamination.
- No access to sick people
- Observe a distance of 1.5 metres with the tour guides present to accompany the visit
- The exhibition is designed for children from 10 years old. Children under 8 years old cannot visit the exhibition.
- No tickets can be purchased on site.
- Toilet breaks only before/after the visit.
- Lockers are available. You will need a 1 Euro coin, which is refunded.
- The 'RestoBel' is open. Booking is mandatory for bubbles of 10 people or more.
- We follow the general guidelines of the National Security Council. We advise you to consult their website at www.info-coronavirus.be.
All of these steps have been taken to allow you to visit BELEXPO in complete safety.